13 April 2009

Holy Shmapola!

8 weeks people! 8 weeks!

This is crazy! The time is going fast and this next week will go even faster! The new counter tops will be ready Wednesday and that'll take several days. And then the kids closet reno and switching the rooms so I can finally get the baby stuff unpacked, set up and ready.

I still have to finish a couple sundresses and finish the diapers. I finally found more flannel for cheap so I just have to get to the sewing which takes no time at all, but does take some amount of energy!!

I went a little crazy today in accomplishing things. How much are you really supposed to lift when pregnant??? No reason... but in other topics, I ripped off an 8' section of counter top, moved the stove, cleaned the stove and under the stove, removed a 6 1/2" section of cupboard and did about 6 loads of laundry.

Tomorrow I have to unload the cupboards and take off the breakfast bar counter top, finish laundry and make more laundry soap. That'll keep me busy for most of the day!!!! Hee hee!

Have I mentioned that I have been feeling fantastic?? No really. I remember I was getting uncomfy with the boy at this stage but this time, I still have tummy room and my lungs aren't being squished yet either. I have energy and have been getting out taking a walk most days. The only down side is I am losing my ability to see below my belly button and it hurts to sit on the floor to make the fire in the morning!!!

Anyways, the sun is supposed to peek out and the temperature is supposed to rise this week. It rained last night and helped melt some more snow, so that was a bonus!

Have a great week, I'll be busy with a few renos!!!!

No comments: