That's the word for us!
Since we finished (OK Daddy did) the counter tops and got the sink back in, we have installed the adjustable shelving in the kids closet, dug up the front foundation to wrap it in plastic so the styrofoam will not heave in the winter and drain water into the foundation, I switched the kids room and sewing room today and Daddy hung up the boy's planet light, which he LOVES. Daddy also reinstalled my sewing table in the other room and I now have to reset up the sewing room and get back to work!
We have company for supper on Saturday so that will be a nice break. But I do have to get to sorting and washing the baby clothes, etc and perhaps set up the crib. Then I'll feel a bit more settled.
The boy is very excited to have a 'new' room! And one he gets to share with the baby!
What are you up to???
23 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment