They hid a whole bunch of paper eggs around and you could collect as many as you wanted but you only needed 1 to get a treat bag and prize.

Strangely enough the boy had NO interest in hunting for the eggs. Did I mention there's a huge playground at this park??? I had to drag him along with promises of candy and timbits to get him to crankily find 3 paper eggs!!!
He handed them in and got a treat bag and his choice of prize. He didn't want the bunny ears, stickers, balls or 10,000 other prizes they had. He picked a huge neon pink flexible tube. Something you'd use in college to shotgun a beer, kind of thing. He loved it. He blew into it like an elephant and loved that it made the sound louder! Only my kid!

He then got to go to the park and play which he loved. I was glad I had dressed him in rain pants and jacket because the first slide he went down he went so fast he landed on his back in a puddle!!! good thing I brought extra dry clothes with!

Here's the rest of the afternoon in pictures.


No comments:
Post a Comment