12 April 2009

He Is Risen!

He is Risen indeed!

Happy Easter everybody!

It was a great day. I woke up full of the joy of the Lord in the knowledge that today was a celebration because of our risen Lord. And He lives still. And He works still. Miracles still happen though we pass them by or get skeptical of them.

Today is and was a glorious day!

The boy and I headed in for early church service and he loved his Sunday school class today and the teacher said he was so good and understood what she was talking about. Yes, he probably did since we have been talking about it all week!! They made a great craft and had Girl Guide cookies for snack!!

Momma had a nap this afternoon before heading to our friends house for supper. The boy had a blast playing with Katie and Megan and had to be nearly forced to stop playing long enough to eat!!!

The sun was out and it rained today, melting some more snow :)

I hope everyone else had a blessed day spent with family, friends or loved ones :)

No comments: