Exhibit A

Well, yes, you do see toes. What the heck is connected to them??? I'd like to know that too. Apparently my ankles and legs are connected to the toes though where the leg starts and ends is a huge mystery. I usually have very bony ankles. Yes, you usually can actually see the ankle bones.
I couldn't even slip on my clogs today :(
On the up side, I can't roll my ankles, even if I tried. So I am safe on all terrains. Whewph!
Excuse me if I don't post pictures of the rest of me for the next 6 weeks! Yes, I did say 6 weeks because that's all that's left people! 6 weeks!
But there is a happy ending to this story for tonight. The boy. Our boy.
You see, even though he goes 178%, all day, every day, he puts himself to sleep. In fact he gives himself a bath too! I am trying to extend his time awake at night in hopes we can make him wake up a little later in the morning. But no, he isn't helping with that at all. 6:15pm he declares "It's tubby time!!!!" and while that lasts only 15 minutes at the most he then launches into his pj's and happily brushes his teeth, which he has finally learned how to do himself and which he loves to do himself. He gets a sticker too which he loves.
So bless his heart my little guy who makes our evenings so relaxing and pleasant. He gives me time to soak my feet and have down time. What could be better than that?
No comments:
Post a Comment