So Daddy came home day and said blah, blah blah, blah, blah blah, blah blah...and I won't spend more than $500. Seriously, that's all I heard and had no energy to find out more than that.
This what he got for $500!



I have called her Pretty Girl, because she really is! The body and interior are in excellent condition, it has power everything, is 3 years newer, with 45,000 less kilometers on it, tinted windows, 5 speed automatic V6 and is the extended version which means 15" more of cargo space behind the rear seat oh and it has both seats in it and the smaller one has integrated child seats within the seat, just in case you need to tote an extra tot!
Why so cheap? We're not sure. It runs a little rough and Daddy has been replacing some things over the past couple days, including a new battery and it is getting better. Not sure where the oil is leaking from but our hope is that, after having bought it for spare parts for the "Wunder Van", we realized it is so much better than the "Wunder Van" and we'd like to upgrade if we can get it running well.
So there, not huge news but happy news for us nonetheless.
I'll leave you with this picture of the kids siting beside each other as the boy does puzzles on the computer!
I'll have to take some pics tonight of the Christmas lights I just got hung up on the house, garage and tree beside the door. I figured may as well use them all, otherwise what's the use of having them sit around in a box in the garage??
No comments:
Post a Comment