21 November 2009

Acrobat

The girl. She's an acrobat. A back acrobat.



Tell me how she got here from lying on the mat? The boy said "Mommy look!" and there she was, happy as pie that she had somehow, gotten off the mat and had the mat flipped over on top of herself!

She'll hate this picture when she's older.

The thighs don't lie.



Some kids have big heads. Mine has big thighs.

And what was the boy up to this week? Why potato printing!



He quite likes painting with a potato. As you can guess, this week's letter was P. I printed out a page with some P words on it and he stamped it up!

He then proceeded to cover several sheets with paint so thick, I couldn't hang them up to dry, they were disintegrating on the table!

Coincidentally, I need to put paint on my shopping list...

No comments: