Some other lady posted about these Chore Cards and I thought they would be a great idea for the boy. He LOVES to accomplish things and he likes visual reminders that he is doing well. He loved his stickers for brushing his teeth, so I think getting stickers for completing chores he would love too!!!

These cards came from The Creative Mama. I like them but I think I'll make my own using the boy's things. And well, I'd have to modify them since we don't have a dishwasher, and he can't hang his own clothes and we have no plants to water. And if we did, they would die from over watering!
He actually made his own bed to day, completely of his own doing, we have never asked nor shown him how. He was very meticulous in how he smoothed out his blanket across his bed. No idea where he gets that from. No really. We straighten out the covers when we go to bed for the night!
No comments:
Post a Comment