We have been making some changes to the boy's diet (and subsequently, ours too!!) and I am so happy to say it is making a huge difference in our boy! He, is finally, the boy we always knew was in there but couldn't quite come out :)
It never fails, that as a parent, you know exactly when something is off in your child, even when others try to tell you different. The only ones who can know for sure is us and I am so glad I have gone ahead and made some small but significant changes. It means more meal planning on my part but that is actually a bonus as I don't spend everyday wracking my brain, trying to figure out what's for supper. It also means I am still tracking down some ingredients and some come at no small cost but I'd rather pay for that then have him struggle needlessly. And it also means I am eating better as well, which has been showing on the scale too! Wahoo!
I am even contemplating having milking goats around. Of course, I would need a milking maid for that. Do you really think I could get up early and milk a goat??? LOL! Daddy thinks we need about 2498 more acres to have enough space for all we would like to do. I, want nothing to do with fencing that 2498 acres!!!
Maybe I'll start with an ice cream machine, so we can have a pure and preservative free treat whenever we want and move up from there!
What do you think? How redneck can we make this tiny 2 acres?? ;)
13 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment