06 November 2009

Amaak-ing

Daddy brought something new home. But that's not what this post is about. I'll show you what he got later!

It is a beautiful day outside and so when he came home with the __________ we all went outside to see. I got the girl ready and had Daddy put her in my amauti. As per the usual, she fell asleep in minutes, all cozied up on my back so we walked to the mail. That's something we haven't done since Mr. Bear has been around at the beginning of summer! But I think he decided it was time to sleep as he hasn't been around in a few months now.

Anyways, I like amaaking the girl, it's such a nice jacket.

When I came home I weasled out of the jacket and amazingly she kept on sleeping in it, just like in a cocoon!



I just looked and she still has her face snuggled into the hood :)

No comments: