03 November 2009

Sunshine

Today is a beautiful sunshiny day and warmish to boot.

Yesterday started not so fun but ended well. The boy played happily in his room until 3pm when he thought perhaps he needed to eat so he could join Daddy outside for a walk through the woods!!

They made a bonfire out back and then walked about for a while in the bushes.

The girl and I mostly cozied up since she was under the weather and wanting to be glued to me :)

She had a much better sleep last night I am happy to report and so did I!

I am finally getting a baby quilt made for one of the crane guys Daddy works with, who just adopted a baby boy a few weeks ago.

Puddin' pop would love to be able to get her hands on the mouse so off we go to snuggle for awhile!

No comments: