04 November 2009

Skyscraper Kids

So I thought I should get around the measuring the girl's height here since she did turn 5 months old last week.

I said she was at least 26" tall, since she was a couple months ago. Well actually, she's 27 1/2" tall!!!!!

Holy smackeronies!

So I pulled out the boy's baby calendar and they are the SAME height at the very same week!!!! The boy was 3-4lbs lighter though!!!

She's letting herself hang in the Jumperoo, sucking her thumb and looking at me!!! The boy is sitting on a stool listening to Music Machine in the kitchen. A rare quiet moment in the house...and it's kind of nice :)

It's neat to note the differences between the two. At this same age, the boy was already getting his knees under him and in another month, rocking back and forth and then another month before he crawled.

The girl can roll to her tummy and not to her back yet. She isn't really pulling her legs under her yet, but so desperately wants to sit up to play with toys where as the boy was happy to be on his tummy and played happily there.

I'm thinking I might find a Bumbo seat for the girl, I think she'd love it!

No comments: