We are leaning towards a Great Pyrenees, perhaps crossed with something. This type of dog is excellent predator control as it is a dog bred for protecting sheep or cows, or something.
I'd post a picture but I can't. The computer is so high speed low drag it can make supper and vacuum but it can't seem to figure out photos...yet.
So I drew you a picture.

I didn't say it was any good.
This is my rendition of the boy and the dog. The Great Pyrenees would be huge and so it would look like a horse next to the boy. Which is good if and when a bear would wander through and think the boy looked like supper. Or the girl. Or me. I don't think Daddy would have a problem, he's big enough to not look like supper.
We'll let you know when we get one.
Blogger is now having problems like before. I hit enter and it doesn't register when I post so it all looks run on.
Whatever.
No comments:
Post a Comment