There are many blogs who have guest posters or have their husbands post. I was reading such a blog this afternoon when Daddy happened by.
He wanted to be a guest poster as well.
The title was "What Redneck Women Want".
It included a picture of himself.
(Insert crickets chirping here...)
So there won't be any guest postings on this blog.
Instead I will write about what we accomplished today.
Let's see...oh yes. I've fed the girl about 614 times already. In between that I have done 3 loads of laundry, shredded all the throw away documents, filed all the papers in the office which have built up since like last year, started to make a few more birth announcements, and ate a couple lemon blueberry muffins, some blueberries and a nectarine.
Daddy has ripped out the insulation in the cedar shed only to find to his horror, that the ants had invested the roof and every time he ripped down a piece of insulation it would (and I kid not) rain ants and ant eggs on his head. UGH! GROSS! ICK! ICK! Run away screaming (me).
The ants are living in the roof, or rather the layers of the roof, between the cedar shingles and the plywood. We have to buy some raid or something else that will eliminate the ants before we can load everything back into the shed. It's a good thing it is supposed to be 34C for the next like 7 days. The garage is a little full to put all the stuff from the shed into it. I am glad I hadn't put the baby clothes out there yet!
After that episode, Daddy did a bunch of pushups and has since gone for a run. In this heat. And then we will take a large load to the dump!
Happy Saturday!
25 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment