13 July 2009

Chubby Bunny...

...chunky monkey, pudgey pudgey. You get the idea!!!

The girl is still putting on her weight and loving her milk feeds. She is healthy!

I looked in the boy's book and at 4 weeks old, he was over 2" longer than her!!! He never got this chubby because he was too busy growing lengthwise at an unbelievable rate. She is still very long but widening and it's so cute.

She has also started smiling lots and I have been able to catch it on camera too!

Daddy and the boy got the dog house built and the dog run up, now we are just waiting to bring Daisy home! I think the boy may spend some snuggle time inside the dog house with Daisy too!!!

I have, amazingly, been cleaning out the sewing room so I can sew! I went through all my fabric and got rid of a few small pieces and some wool I've had for way too long and know I will never use. I ran across the vintage sheets I have been saving for a quilt and I think there is enough for 2 quilts. Not to mention I have a fitted sheet in mint condition in a big pink and orange flower print that will become the girl's and she'll have a quilt to match! I also came across the quilt I started 8 1/2 yrs ago and it is half done. I just need to finish sewing the strips together and then put it together! Sew many projects, now I need the time...

We went to the river on Sunday afternoon and had a blast! I forgot the chair and umbrella so we couldn't stay too long as it was hot for me and the girl but Daddy and the boy made a "bathtub" in the river. It was so nice and refreshing!

Anyhoo, enjoy the photos :)



Does this view make me look thin?????











The bathtub!






In the stroller at the beach








Some boob rolls and buddha belly!!!!!!!!!!! I've been kissing and nibbling these rolls, chins and cheeks! I think I'm addicted!!

No comments: