05 July 2009

Daisy

We bought a dog.

She'll look like this...



Funny thing is she'll be the same relative size as the girl. I know I said I wanted another baby. Guess I should be careful what I wish for!!!!

And then she'll look like this...



She's a Great Pyrenees/ Kuvasz cross. She's the runt of the litter, yet will probably still hit around 80lbs.

And I named her Daisy :)

The boy wanted to name her Barky.

So I named her Daisy :)

She's still a tad too small so we pick her up in a week or two.

Another lady in church with the same breed said when her's was 4 mths old, it treed a bear. That's my kind of dog!!!

Especially since the dang bear came back again. And only minutes after I had come back inside the house. Dang bear. Beware. You are soon going to be runnin'!!!!

No comments: