that me feel like I have accomplished so much!
It's rare I accomplish much if anything when Daddy is out of the house in town, doing whatever. But today I managed to accomplish quite a bit which felt good!
We started at the gym today, which went well. Then we ran an errand and I even got what I needed on sale!
Back home I could keep the girl contented enough through the afternoon that I cleaned up the various empty flower pots from having planted a few plants weeks ago. Then I moved one of two patio benches to the sandbox where the boy could store all his toys and keep the place a little neater and easier to mow the lawn.
Then I moved the second patio box to the patio and put the garden watering stuff in it.
I spent time outside with the boy in the sandbox. OK, he was in the sandbox but I was beside holding the girl!
Then I used up the rest of the can of Krylon spray paint and painted the sun faded and weathered plastic lawn chair an almond colour from forest green. I really like the Krylon spray and I find one can (~$6.99 can) will paint one and a half lawn chairs.
I put the Canada Day flagging in a rubbermaid tote.
I brought in the pieces to the cradle.
I brought in a Rubbermaid for the dog food.
I took apart the oval mirror in the ensuite and painted it with Krylon paint a shimmering silver to cover the gold. That can was even better as it had an easy press button that didn't kill your finger and a spray valve that could give a horizontal or vertical spray. It covered very well and looks great. The Krylon paint also dries in 12-15 minutes!!!
I made supper.
I made cookies.
I made it onto the computer!
It has been a good and productive day!
I also, finally, got more cardstock so I can finish/start the Birth Announcement cards to send out with Thank You cards. So if you have been wondering...keep waiting!!
20 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment