Pounds that is!!!
Back at the gym today the scale shows I have 5lbs left until pre-prego weight! It feels so good! Another 15lbs though until pre-boy prego weight and my ideal weight according to my bio reading which I got last week at my personal training session.
The girl, well I don't know how much she gained but she has outgrown diapers up to 15lbs. She isn't 15lbs. But I do remember from the boy that diapers never fit until the stated weight, they always got too small a few pounds before. I would guess she is over 13lbs now and has slowed her eating the past couple days, which has been nice.
Not so nice is the food I continue to not eat! She is still quite sensitive to dairy (oh my beloved cheese and yogurt), spices, tomato anything (pizza is doubly out), chicken fingers and teriaki chicken breasts from Costco, nuts and peanut butter (I LOVE PB), cauliflower, broccoli, onions, garlic and maybe bread/wheat. I hadn't eaten any for several days and she was great. Sigh. Oh ya, and potatoes, which includes my beloved perogies in the freezer. Double sigh. Who ever thought a potato could produce gas???
Anyway, that's the reason the weight is falling off! Good on one hand, bad on the other :)
20 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment