I had a photo session with her again, though after the loss of my Adobe Photoshop with the last hard drive, the pictures aren't that good as I can't fix colour or crop or anything.
Anyone want to buy me Adobe Photoshop CS4????
I didn't think so.
Anyways, here she is. Sporting a flirty little number on top of the uber fuzzy blanket from Auntie Dani! She needed a hairdo with attitude but for that you need hair! An oversized bow or flower would have been good too but have I mentioned how she hates anything on her head??
Here she is in her Sunday best.
Here she is getting vocal about the length of the session and my insistence on her trying to smile.
Remember I did newborn pics of her in the basket? Well at about 14lbs, she doesn't quite fit anymore! But the rolls were so cute!
And here she is on the beautiful quilt Auntie Jenn made her.
Oh and the 50?
That's how much I have lost! 3lbs to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment