20 May 2009

Vanilla

So after several days of being on my wall in a test patch, I fell in love with the wall colour I picked!!!

Turns out, that in the earlier day, it's a beautiful vanilla ice cream colour. It's warm but not very yellow like we first thought. I think that's because the cupboards beside it are now white and it changes the colour.

So I have been working my booty off painting the entry, dining, living and all "hallway" spaces in this vanilla. I have a few walls left to give a second coat and then I have to prime and paint the master bedroom, the kids bedroom and the bathroom.

I could scream.

It's taking a little longer than I thought.

Daddy worked on the cupboards all day and they are taking forever because they need 4 coats. We still aren't half way done the cupboards.

Hang in there kid, we've got a lot of work ahead of us!

Tomorrow is a nice break. Daddy has some work for the crane company and the boy and I are off to Bible study and then to get some more paint.

I'm off to bed to rest the swollen little piggies :)

No comments: