It comes from Finland and has amazing European styled clothing for children and women.
There are 4 kids magazines a year and 2 womens magazines. The kids magazines come with 30-40 patterns each and the womens comes with 20-30. So for $80 Cdn, I have over 160 patterns a year for basically 50 cents each or cheaper! And they are patterns you will NOT find anywhere else. You can also just order the kids or the womens or separate issues, which is great for gift giving!
Take a looky!





Each issue has clothes for every age from baby up to teen. I have found the fall/winter issues to have amazing coats for little girls and I can't wait to delve into those!!! If we have another boy then my nieces will be getting the coats!!!
The last issue has a great amount of clothing for the boys which is always hard to find. They even give instructions on how to do all the screen prints they put on their shirts too!
I am such a fabric and sewing junkie, I can't wait until I get my first issue!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment