31 May 2009

She only gets better...

Grace is cuter, sweeter and ten times the blessing with every day that passes (OK, all three of them!!).

Here's a shwack of photos for your viewing pleasure.

She dipped down to 7lbs 6oz from 7lbs 12oz but is now swinging back up with a 1/2oz gain today.

I am feeling great, and I mean great. The recovery is almost done, praise God!

Gramma Lynn came down yesterday and brought Grace her first dress and then bought her her second! She is so tiny, it'll take a wee bit before we can get her into them but she'll get there and hopefully not too soon, I LOVE this tiny stage :)

When the midwife was here today, Grace gave a huge and ear to ear smile! Even the midwife exclaimed that it was a real smile! She was gorgeous when she smiled. And she was awake twice for long periods and happy to just look around. I was too busy gawking to get pictures of her doing that, oops :)

Enjoy!









She found her thumb yesterday (2 days old)!!! She just couldn't figure out what was clawing her eyes!!!!!






She had her hands clasped together feeding. Awwww...













No comments: