So I have a paint chip I like. OK, liked. Against the wall it was a total beige tone but after $146 and some colour matching it appears very light yellow on the walls!!!! Aarrrrggghhhh! Back to that store tomorrow to see if they can "fix" that colour!!!
At least the back splash tile has been ordered and should be in mid next week. I pray that isn't yellow too!!!! Haha!
We had beautiful sun today and so I started out at 0830 to do all my errands and grocery shopping and returned at 1330 with a car full!!! I then proceeded to mow the front acre. I call it the front acre though it's probably only 1/2 an acre. Still, a fair amount of lawn for me! I mow the lawn because I love it. And Daddy does not!
Did I mention it's a push mower? No electricity or gas???!!! I'd post a picture but I am in my pj's already!!
Tomorrow should be a good adventure of garage sales and then a surprise for the boy. The train museum opens for the season and has mini train rides, concession, petting zoo and games. He has been asking to go there for months! He'll be so excited!
Happy May long weekend! What are your plans???
15 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment