29 May 2009

Introducing...

Grace Patricia Squires
Born May 28, 2009

5:16pm

7lbs 12oz

54cm long




We have no idea who she looks like! We are still staring at her!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, for everyone who prayed for me and baby :)

It was a blessed event. She is a blessed baby. So calm and quiet. She eats and sleeps and hasn't yet really fussed over anything. We'll see after I eat garlic pizza tonight...

We stayed the night in the hospital (all of us!) as I had high blood pressure after the birth and it was coming down today so they let me come home.

She has really long fingers and toes, just like her Momma :)

She is so tiny!!! I love it!

We have nick named her Squishy. The boy can't always remember that so he calls her Sleepy or Punchy or something he comes up with!!

This is me just before we went to the hospital at 38 weeks 3 days. I am happy to report I still have no stretch marks!!! Praise God!






The boy loving on his little sister. He can't give her enough kisses and hugs and cuddles:)




No comments: