Wednesday I went in and worked at the church as I have taken over the role of chief decorator for the Sunday School programs. Daddy came and picked up the boy and then the girl slept for 3 hrs in the wrap and I completed almost the whole bulletin board (painting).
I finished it today after Bible Study (which came after we again got up at 6am and watched Daddy cut another 5 trees down) with both kids in tow and then hung up the 10 foot rocket ship I painted last night at home, on the floor. The boy helped me hang up stars and I brought home more paper and paints so I can paint some planets and things to hang up Sunday morning before church starts.
Tomorrow will be homeschool catch up, clean up and laundry day. We did more school one day to make up for being gone the past couple days, which I like the flexibility of.
Today we also had a lady come and look at the Honda and she'll call tomorrow to say if she wants to have a mechanic look at it. She seemed positive and more interested.
Saturday may be more painting etc and maybe some backsplash tiling if we feel like it! And planning the menu for another 3-4 weeks so we can grocery shop after church on Sunday since we do errands when we are in town to try and save on fuel and if it's nice we hit the big park too.
I have to sit and think which days I am going to throw in my workouts in town and combine them with other events I am already in town for.
Oh this just in...Daddy is supposed to cut wood on Saturday with a friend. Delete tiling...
And Sunday I get to go to a Norwex party in town and get out of the house for awhile!! Yay! A social event for the girl and me!
I am tired now, perhaps I'll hit bed early. Oh wait, I already fell asleep before the boy when I put him to bed tonight!! He unfortunately got up, still asleep and peed in the laundry basket again in the bathroom :(
Between Sunday School and the house, I feel like I sleep with a paint brush in my hand!!! But at least the Sunday School stuff is fun! I'll have to take some pics of what I am doing.
Oh wait, I did...
I know it doesn't look 10' here but if I get pics of it on the church wall, it sure does!!


The girl got another gift this week, a beautiful pink baby cord fall/winter jacket! It's a 12mth size and though the arms are a little long, she'll be fitting it fine real soon. I am guessing she's over 18lbs now. She is fitting some 12mth clothing already and her size 3 dipes, which are supposed to go to 28lbs, are getting small and have been leaking already...

The boy HAD to have his picture taken with his sister! She was waving here!!

After I posted this, I was instantly reminded of this one...do they look similar???

I have this dress hanging in the closet for the girl right now that I wore at 6mths but I think she may have already surpassed. I (thankfully) have nothing remotely close to those blue overalls Uncle Brad is wearing, for the boy! Ahhh, the 70's!! heehee!! You can't see it here but the girl actually has my identical head shape in this picture. The boy used to be the spitting image of Uncle Brad at this age but he is fast becoming more like Daddy.
Oh yes, and she rolled over yesterday at church. I had left her on her back on the floor while I washed out paint brushes and she started fussing so I looked at her and there she was on her tummy but with her arm stuck underneath her! She has been trying, albeit lazily, all week. She now flops onto her side when you put her on her change pad! And on the play mat she is quick to scoot herself about and usually ends up moving off it and wondering where her toys went, or with a hanging toy in her face and not sure what to do about it!!!
She's a weed, that's for sure and so is her bro who's size 5 pants I scored this summer, are getting too short already...sigh. Will my kids stop growing before 7' 4"???
No comments:
Post a Comment