26 September 2009

Cute as a Button

The girl and I decided to go grocery shopping tonight at 9pm. It was cold here today, I think +10C is all with winds gusting 63km!!! So I dressed her in jeans, her new purple sweater and new toque. She was so cute and smiley sitting with Daddy while I got ready I wanted to eat her up.

This picture doesn't even do her any justice. Really. Seriously, she's so cute. Not that I am biased or anything, but she's cute.



I can never get her huge smiles that light up her whole face. The camera is too slow and she gets interested in the camera in front of her and loses the smile for a moment.

I am guessing she's in the 18lb range and even though her diapers are supposed to fit to 28lbs, they are too short in the rise and have been leaking big time again, almost everyday.

No comments: