We now have to strap her into the swing because she does this...

That's her slowly sliding out the bottom!
The past couple days she has been learning to put herself to sleep for naps and bedtime. It is aided by the black and white images I have taped inside her crib, the turtle mirror and the boy's planet light that shines stars and planets around the room. She'll look at all those until she falls asleep peacefully.
Today, she played herself out!

These are her "friends" (hanging toys) as I call them and when I ask where her friends are she will look around for them and smile if she sees them!
She has found her hands and clasps them together often and bats/grabs at things. It's cute to see her development. Just wait Ann! you have 4926 photos of the twins at this age!!!
And then there is this fly boy! He has (finally) taken to the sunglasses I bought him a couple years ago in Yellowknife. They go very well with Diego long underwear to play outside!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment