The girl is 1 month old today. She is growing so much! She is just starting to fit into the 3-6 mth clothing and has a small but growing stack of clothing that is too small :(
The computer, on the other hand, is brand new. Let's just say it isn't a good thing when the screen tells you the hard drive failed, sigh. Thank you Lord that Daddy worked in the past month but we didn't think it would have to go towards a new computer. However, when you live out of town and there is no cable or tv and town is 30 minutes away, you use the computer for everything, especially banking.
I hate to report, I hate even more to think about, how many photos I lost with the hard drive. Not to mention I can't create any baby announcements or thank you cards until I find the original cd for Publisher, if it will even work on this high speed low drag contraption.
I can say I dislike the keyboard already because it's too easy to hit other keys, which I keep doing! Anyways, I will load some photos when I figure out how...
28 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment