Yep, that's us, a traveling trio! (plus Daddy who went ahead!)
Of course I would forget the camera cord so I can't post pictures of the kids, grrr...
We are having fun though and camping in the camper-house, as the boy calls it! It is nice to be together again and this job is getting longer as the company keeps putting off the start date one day at a time. Oh well, it's $ right???
The kids and I will head home on the weekend or early next week so we can get ready for Gido and Barb and Uncle Brad who are coming for the boy's birthday!
I can happily say I walked 4km with the stroller yesterday and it felt so good to be out and about! I am hoping to do that every day and hopefully speed up the weight loss!!
We'll be reporting in from the road and letting you all know just how it's going :)
Have a great week!
16 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment