10 June 2009

My Inspiration

I like trying to take "professional" type photos. I have crap for a camera but I do have a tripod which makes it easy when the light is low and the lens needs 2-3 seconds to take a photo. I have a Fuji E510 but would love a Nikon D80!!!

There was some great evening light coming through our large living room window last night so I moved the coffee table over there and proceeded to pose the girl! She was great as long as she was kept warm! She is NOT a fan of being cold or naked. I tried the swirl blanket with her naked but she only crapped on the blanket about 30 seconds after she had her diaper off!!!

My inspiration for last night, came from a photographer in Austin, Texas. I found it via another lady on a forum I frequent.

http://pinkletoes.com/blog/


She has great inspiration and it's a refreshing site to look at.

Thank you for the kind comments on the last post. Yes Natalie, I would love to be a photographer but I know not the slightest thing about photography and it means I would have to work again!!!! Perhaps once I have all my kids I might invest in some good classes and start a company. But that would also mean staying in one place for more than 2 years at a time!!!!

Anyway, we had our 2 week check up today. Grace has been quite the little piggy and has gained 10oz in 6 days and is now 8lbs 7oz!!!! I have lost another 3 lbs for a grand total of 30lbs lost in 2 weeks and 22 lbs to go. It shouldn't be a problem at the rate that Grace is sucking it off!!!! hee hee

Since my blood pressure has finally returned to normal and I can't see any swelling anymore in my feet, I thought I would post a before and after picture of my feet.

BEFORE



Still BEFORE....



AFTER!!!!



Now if only my waist would do the same thing :)

No comments: