Gramma Patricia is a fabulous cook. Have I said that before???
Today she whipped up a batch of bread. But before it could be made into loaves, we heard a small voice telling us to make cinnamon buns! Thank you small voice, we love you!
I'd show you a picture but we devoured those already. They were yummy!!!
Grace slept all day. No really. She fed only every 4 hrs and I got an amazing amount of work done. Laundry, floors, vacuuming. It felt great! A clean house and bread to boot! Grace is currently racked out on the couch, gurgling every now and then.
Tomorrow she turns 1 week old. Aawwww. She's still tiny. We have our 1 week check up so I'll post her stats after that. And mine too! I am excited to see how much weight I am down ;) The swelling reduces every day. There's still a bit in my ankles but my legs are back and my feet look more normal, not so tree trunkish!
It was 27C today and supposed to be the same tomorrow. Ugh. I hate heat. We'll be hiding out in the house!
03 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment