Well, the chunky monkey has gained nearly 1kg in two weeks!!!! She's up to 10lbs 1.5oz!!! And she's measuring 22.5"!!!
I have lost just under 9lbs in the past two weeks which leaves me with 14lbs to go!!! I've lost just shy of 40lbs so far! It feels great, I can tell you that! The lack of dairy is playing a large part and I am feeling starved most days. I am craving chocolate cake, cheese, yogurt and cereal, cookies, muffins, cheese and crackers, cheese and ice cream!!!! Almost all of which I can't eat with Grace. Add corn to that mix too and whatever I ate tonight :(
The girl and I ran errands today and she did so well! It was fun just having her and she slept almost the whole time except for a couple feeds and of course, all the stop lights. ALL of which were red on the way home. What are the odds on that?? She screamed all through the city until we started heading north and she could feel the car move constantly. They need to make a car seat that constantly vibrates so the kid would never know if you are stopped at the red lights!!!
The boy and Daddy hauled wood for a good part of the day, clearing up the couple trees we cut on the driveway and most of the trees he cut up the hill, behind the house. The boy gets so excited to work and do jobs. Wait till he grows up, he'll kick himself!!!
24 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment