Second note to self...pay attention when hubby shows you how to run the snow blower and do not just pray it doesn't snow....because it did and still is...
What can I say, it's back to the grind and I can be my own folly. When they call for say 10cm of snow in town, you can at least double that for where we live. So hoping for no snow in two weeks is ridiculous!!! I do remember having to take out the spark plug and scrub it with a wire brush, reinsert, plug in snow blower and push start button, then something about two different gears.....guess we'll see!
Tomorrow should be an exciting day, as long as I can get out of the driveway. I have another midwife appt and always like seeing how things are going or rather growing!! Next week is the ultrasound! Yay!
Here are some snow pictures which don't do the snow piles justice.

View outside Baby Blues room

The back shed and door. You can see the roof has slid and hence the large amount on the ground.

Trail through backyard to firepit for the wood stove ashes.

Buddy helping shovel snow. Which he can do for hours!
Then we visited a park in the city where they had their annual lights set up. You pay $10 a carload to go see the lights. These pics don't do them justice b/c most of them move.

Both the entrance and exit had this arch.

The dino tail waved and the volcano looked like it was exploding (as in the lights moved!).

The elves hockey sticks would move and score a goal in the net.


I couldn't quite decipher this one. I think it's Santa's workshop and Santa waved out an upper window while various things moved.

Rudie would run up the slope...

then parachute down!

This one was gorgeous as the lights moved so it looked like it truly was a waterfall!
There were more lights than this but I was tired of uploading photos and some of them didn't turn out as the exposure had to be so long.
We went around the loop twice and Baby Blues was still upset when we left after that, he wanted to keep circling all night!
No comments:
Post a Comment