I bought Baby Blues a Bible Study book for kids for Christmas and he loves it! It gives a short story from the Bible, worded for kids and then has some simple questions, a small prayer and one scripture verse.
Perhaps he's a little young for it but I love his answers so far!
"How do you feel when it rains?" (Noah and the ark)
"Ummm...there's lots of fast, fast, faaaaasssst trains and then they freeze."
"Yes, but how do you feel? Sad, mad, happy, scared?"
"Mad, because the trains are all broken."
"OK, next question."
"What do think it would have been like to be with Noah on the ark?"
"It would be full of dead trains and kufangers (Norwegian for cowcatchers on trains!!)"
"Do you think it would be squishy or stinky with all the animals?"
"No. not stinky, but squishy with all the dead trains."
"How do you feel when you see God's promise, the rainbow?"
"Rainbows are too bright."
Bless his heart! I have no idea where some of things come from but man they are precious and he can look back at this book when he's big and smile. He loves Sunday school and last week when I came to pick him up he told me I could go back upstairs with Daddy because he wasn't done yet!
Blessings to all this weekend and coming week!
I forgot to post pictures of what I made for Christmas so perhaps that'll be the next post:)
10 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment