I ran out of Diclectin (anti-nauseant) a couple days ago and the first day I was fine, a little off at supper. The second day was OK, though worse at supper and today has just gone downhill :(
I was hoping I could have gotten off the drugs but I'll be filling the prescription again tomorrow as I can't stand having a lump in my throat and feeling like I am going to be sick.
What gives kid???? I think it must be a girl. My boy didn't do this to me!!!!
And I am now 20 weeks. I'll be publishing a 5 month photo soon. I don't think there's been much change except in my boobs. Maybe that's why it doesn't look like my belly's getting much bigger!!!! Maybe I'll do a pic next week after my haircut, that would be nice. OK, you've got another week to wait!!
Off to watch some Corner Gas and eat ice cream!
21 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment