Or maybe that should be WEINER!
I got the kid riled up all week for today's Santa Sleigh Ride with hot cocoa and hot dogs and a movie. We got up, got dressed really warm as it was -20C with wind, packed his lunch and headed over to the Community Hall.
Only to find NO one there. And the sign said...
Sleigh Ride Dec 12
That was yesterday. So while the crickets chirped and I drove around trying to look like I had somewhere to go, the boy kept asking where the hayride was.
Ummmm.....it was yesterday honey, we missed it.
Oops.
Double oops.
At least I accomplished all the Christmas cards, packed and ready to go, wrapped a gift for the States, and numbered the back of 3 sets of photos from my dad's 60th bday family photos session in August and cut out the boy's face to adorn the yearly snowflake ornaments I make for the immediate families.
13 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment