22 December 2008

4 Months!!!!!!

The long awaited post!!!! OK, maybe for me it was!

Here is me at 3 months first as a recap...



And me now at 4 months...



I think there is a slight difference. I have been here working hard, carrying firewood (don't worry, small loads), doing housework, sewing, sewing, sewing and more sewing! All of which does take more energy and burn more calories and I haven't been eating as much as I was in the first trimester, which makes me feel good. Now if I could only get back to the gym and get on the treadmill a bit!!! Hard to walk here in -30C!!! Anyways, I have hopefully slowed down on the exponential belly growth!!! LOL!

Hopefully the weather will break later this week so we can toboggan!

Please pray Daddy will make it home tomorrow night. He has to go through Vancouver and they have had delays and cancellations for the past several days due to weather :(

On a good note, I finally finished sewing today!!!! Yay! Well, at least the Christmas gifts. I've got mat clothes planned for January!!! So many designs, so little time :)

Oh yes, and one more picture that denotes the season. Also denotes what I made tonight and yes, I am caught! There's the boy in the background watching a movie on the computer whilst I bake!!!



It's Nanaimo bars, in case you are unfamiliar with the truly Canadian Bird's Custard Powder. The essential ingredient! I also cooked the base in a double boiler, so no raw eggs here! Only yummy goodness!

Have a good night!

No comments: