10 December 2008

Busy Bee

I'm working like there's no tomorrow (and thank heaven there is b/c I'm still not caught up!).

Last night I got half of one labour intensive gift made and then collapsed at 10pm and slept through most of the night!!!

Today, I got 1/3 of another gift done and then proceeded to clean out the garage, empty some boxes, move some inside, and stack everything against the walls so my beloved Stella could park in the garage and use it the way it was intended!!!

And the other day I made 3 batches of cookies for the freezer. Oh ya, and we went to town today and then bought a plunger to fix the plugged toilet that has been standing that way for 2 or 3 days!

It's amazing how much kids appreciate their toys when they haven't seen them for 6+ months!!!! I unpacked the stuffed animals and a tunnel tonight and the boy wrestled with the giant stuffed bear for a good half hour! It was hilarious. It was like he was trying to subdue a comatose bear! He'd grunt picking it up and then lug it somewhere else, throw it down and tackle it again and again.

Perhaps I should rotate through all his toys that way. Pack some up for 1/2 a year and then when I bring them back its like having new toys again. The perfect solution to the tougher economic times! Never again buy new gifts! Re-gift again and again to the same people!!! It's so brilliant it's "prego brilliant" (my new term of late)!!!

Oh ya, and I figured out that my new Pink Solution cleaner can also be made into a daily shower spray that keeps the iron stains at bay! Muwahahahahaha!!! Take that dirty iron stains! Begone!

No comments: