We may as well be in Yellowknife right now. It's -31C. Blech! It was -39C with the windchill, but it has calmed down out there for the night.
Cold sucks. Being cold sucks. Stella hates being cold. Stella is my car. She wasn't happy when I left the interior light on 2 nights ago and we had to plug her in this morning and charge the battery before we could leave Great Gramma's house to come home. Oops...
We delivered their Christmas gift and will return after Christmas for another visit. Hopefully it'll be warmer so we can go tobogganing with the cousins.
Gramma gave us our gifts to bring home. I just can't figure out one gift. It says "To Kitchen, From Santa". I am guessing she went into the kitchen to write the label and wrote kitchen instead??? LOL!!!! I'll let the boy open it and then we'll guess who it's for!!!
The best part was we got to bring back 4 loaves of Gramma's bread. I'm in carb heaven :) I LOVE Gramma's bread. I remember as a kid when she would come to visit, the smell of fresh bread and having butter and jam on hot buns fresh out of the oven. Mmmmmmmm.......now where's that loaf of raisin bread??? I'm feeling a mite hungry!!!
Peace out y'all.
20 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment