I need a washer and dryer. No really. I NEED them. I have a 3 yr old. In a camper. As a house. And I don't have them and I really miss them.
I don't miss my table or chairs, or the couch I sold (I hated it), or my KitchenAid. Oh wait, how did that sneak in there? Of COURSE I miss my KitchenAid! Who doesn't? Go ahead, hug your KitchenAid. It for the way life's made. Anyways, all that stuff in the cargo trailer (MINUS the fabric. Oh fabric where art thou?? Just kidding. I KNOW where it is. I moved it all to the back so I can search through it and love it up every time I go there!), I don't miss. But surely I miss being able to wash bedding at any hour when my child decides he's going to pee the bed at 0700.
So I said fooey. And I hung towels, sheets and foamy mattresses all around my yard today BECAUSE IT WASN'T RAINING FOR ONCE. I made our nice yard look positively white trashed. And I didn't care. And I had a baseball bat in case the cranky owner came round to give me trouble. He doesn't have a 3 yr old. He's just old. And cranky.
If you see a wayward washer and dryer...please send it my way.
Thanks :)
31 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment