24 August 2008

Rodeo Weekend

We had a great time this weekend at The Little Britches rodeo in Nukko Lake. Its just north of PG and our Danish friends told me about it. I thought Baby Blues would enjoy it and he did!

If he ain't the cutest cowboy you've seen, I'll eat my hat!



It makes my heart want to eat him up with kisses!!

This was day 1 and he spent a good portion with the boys and Lars so I didn't get many pictures of him.



He did enjoy hangin' over the fence though...



This was his belly shot! A common pose he took.



He actually smiled for me. But only if I say its for Daddy!!



Lawsie mercy he's cute!

Then he started feeding the cows with these hooligans! These are the boys of our Danish friends. Aren't they just the poster children for Scandinavia??? No Ukrainian here!



Innocent looking aren't they?? Innocent they are not!



Here cows, come and eat!



And eat some more!



The gluttons...they ate so much! All that ropin' makes a cow hungry. Oh sorry, makes a STEER hungry. Oh wait, I think only one of the kids was actually able to rope a cow. Gluttons!



So when it was time for the STEERS to work, he rode the bale of hay instead.

And then he got silly. No more pictures for Daddy! I WON'T look Momma!



You can't make me look at you!



You can't see me!



OK, but just one smile!



Love,

The Rodeo Go-ers

No comments: