Our weather forecast has this listed all week. Did I mention ALL week? OK, at least the next 5 days. There isn't even a percentage listed with that, just rain.

Doesn't that just tickle your fancy? Not mine. It means the boy and I are in close quarters unless we drive somewhere. I am starting to tire of having to drive somewhere and am trying to save some gas. So far, its not working well and mother nature isn't helping!!! Close quarters isn't bad, except we are in a 26' travel trailer. And his only floor space is under me feet in the kitchen and man my feet hurt from stepping on wooden train pieces :S Only a few more months of this :)
Oh well. On the brighter side, I have a personal training session booked for tomorrow. She nearly killed me on Monday with drop sets. What are drop sets you ask? Well, take a weight and lift it until you physically can't lift it anymore. Then, drop down to a lower weight (no, dropping to floor doesn't get you out of doing it) and lift that until you can't lift it anymore. Repeat for yet a third time. Move onto next exercise and do it all over again :)
I can say though, that the fat levels are dropping, even though my weight isn't. That's OK b/c the muscle part is increasing and I can see some nicely toned arms coming through. That makes me feel good. Soon, I shall be able to have another body composition done for free at the gym and hopefully the fat percentage has dropped. That would be good.
To end on a good note, I found this little beauty way over in Winnipeg. So that's where it has been all summer! Come on, give it up and hand it over you sun hogs!

Love, the Vit D Deficient
No comments:
Post a Comment