12 August 2008

Drivin' East

We left early Saturday morning and had a great drive to Edmonton. I finally downloaded the pictures I took along the way. MOST are taken from inside the truck as we zoom along, hence the side mirrors and bugs!

Levi did really well as usual, but hardly slept, which is unusual. At least he saw all the mountains! It was hot and the lunch stop outside Jasper was then shorter than I had hoped. LOTS of fireweed along the hills which gave a beautiful purple hue to the hills but of course I missed those shots :(

Oh well, here's what we did see...

(but firstly, here's what a 57' rig looks like!!)





A rest stop river in AB...



Levi said, "Look, a hat!". He had turned his cup into a hat. My smart boy ;)



Moose Lake, AB.



Jasper lunch stop



Oreo eater!



Mountains and water...



More mountains and water...



Yep, more water and more mountains...



And mountains with river :)

Love,

The Holiday-ers

No comments: