02 October 2009

Certified

I thought maybe it was a passing phase, just a thing, perhaps teething.

Nope.

The girl is a certified...thumb sucker.



And I can hear her in the swing behind me going at it!!!

You can hear her on the monitor in the mornings sucking her thumb and she fell asleep beside me last night sucking her thumb. Sigh. Another kid that hates the soother. Oh well, for now, it's cute!!!

We had a doozy of a hail/sleet storm yesterday. The kids and I got caught in it at the grocery store and there was at least 2" of the pellets on the ground, I was soaked and so were the groceries! Here's a picture of the sky after I got home but it doesn't capture just how dark the skies were.



This is the driveway. The colours are so dull this year. The leaves are falling and most are a dull brown or yellow, no real bright yellow colours that look so beautiful. What's up with that?



And then I took pictures of the dog again as she has grown.



She's gaining on the boy and the boy usually loses now.



Oh yes, and the girl is looking so much like her father! Yes, she's totally fuzzy in this picture but she wouldn't stay still and it was night so the shutter was slow. But if you squint, you can see how they look like twins, especially since I cut Daddy's hair short again!

No comments: