We had just gotten up, I was making the boy some toast when he says "Mommy, look what she did!" And there she was, on her belly, with both arms free. That's the thing. She would roll over but couldn't get her one arm out from underneath herself. Now she can. Funny thing is, she hates being on her tummy.
I can see where this is going.
Yep. Two minutes later she's upset to be there. So I put her on her back. She rolls over and squawks two minutes later. I put her on her back. Hit repeat. Sigh.

Her other accomplishment has been her laugh. Her giggle. Her full belly giggle. She has ticklish feet and body. But what she really laughs at is the boy. Why? No idea. He can be standing there doing nothing but if he looks her in the eyes, she breaks out in the most adorable giggle ever that I start laughing at her. It melts your heart and I nibble on her cheeks some more. It's all I can do to not squeeze her to death!
Can you believe (because I can't) that the closet gnomes have shortened her clothes again??? I wish they would just ask for ransom or something because this is getting annoying! This, by the way is a 12mth outfit...

And no, it isn't supposed to be knickers.
Like 2 weeks ago her 9 mth sleepers were too big and now I am stretching them to get them to last a bit longer. No use. I'll have to pull out the 12mth stash of clothes and go through it. Poor Gido wants to know what size to buy her for Christmas and I said 18 mths, but who knows now!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment