13 October 2009

Weekend

Stuff from the past few days...

Driving home from Great Gramma's.





We went off to Great Gramma's for supper on Sunday and the cousins finally got to meet the girl :) She was the life of the party, smiling at everyone if they even glanced her way. She was happy all evening, despite being overtired. She had slept 14hrs the night before and had only been up once to eat so I guess she was prepped to party.

Did I mention it was -13C on Sunday morning???

The boy followed the older boy cousin and this little cutie followed our boy around. It was pretty cute to watch.





The sky was so blue and in turn, so was the water. It was also so calm that almost all the lakes were like glass and had beautiful reflections. I didn't get photos of those though...





Yesterday, Daddy decided to mow/mulch the lawn after supper in the fading light (since it's supposed to start snowing but hasn't yet) and I had wanted to go outside as it's finally cold enough for my amauti. I LOVED it! The girl was tired and cranked a bit but fell asleep all toasty warm inside. I had been concerned that perhaps it would hurt my back but no, it was great and very comfortable. The girl is desperately trying to type as I am right now, it's a fight for the keyboard!





I wandered around in the fading light taking pictures.

The driveway, I have always loved how it curves up the side of the property.



The woodshed all nice and full.






And then there's a few pics of the girl in her new jumperoo that the cousins loaned to us :)

Of course she smiles so much but when the camera comes out, she wonders what it is and loses the smile!





We tried getting back on schedule today, starting with school and then off to Strong Start, the free preschool program that rocks! We have started going to a different school where they have a huge room and ton more resources and lots more kids.

Tomorrow the bread needs to be made and more school as Thursday is Ladies Bible Study and then working at the church to draw out some stuff for Sunday School and then bring it home to paint. Friday is Strong Start again in the morning and maybe some house cleaning after that??? Perhaps back to the gym for Saturday for some more Zumba! And in the midst of our week, Daddy is supposed to have a bunch of crane work out of town for a few days, so we'll be busy but will try to post as always :)

Have a great week!

No comments: