what a week this has been :(
I am now sick with the boy's cold but of course I have it way worse. You wouldn't know he has a cold! He's outside screaming his lungs out and playing with the dog!!!
The girl has been crying all week every time you put her down :( She has started drooling which when the boy did that at this age, he pooped out his first tooth at 3 months. Please no.
The girl ate every hour all and I mean ALL last week. Then she decided to stop that and has hardly been eating much so let's say the milk runneth over and because of that, I now have a small infection (mastitis) and had to get drugs today before it gets worse.
At least Daddy has been blessed with work this week! Work is good.
Pictures are coming of the new tile back splash. I am waiting for Daddy to do the grout so I can take the finished picture.
Amazingly, the girl stopped crying when the boy went over to the swing and started getting in her face. Now she's smiling at him!!! Incredible! Why have I been keeping him out of her face for so long?
06 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment