- 7 emails in my head that need to be written
- the thank you cards and birth announcements aren't all sent yet
- 2 skirts waiting to be cut out and sewn (and they are so simple and quick it drives me crazy!)
- all the diapers to sew
- serge the last of the flannel wash cloths (aka too small diapers that cut up)
- fix everything in the sewing basket
- walls to wash,
- ALL the trim to sand (lightly) and paint
- cupboards to finish
- backsplash to finish
- van to get fixed up so I can drive it (oh, and there's another post or two yet to right about!)
- letter to write to the Sheriff to get exemption from jury duty because I am breastfeeding (which HAS to be done today!!)
- pick out and install new lights for the kitchen
- spray paint the wall sconces with white so they disappear instead of standing out and looking ugly
- take a shower
- make a hair appt
- go to the gym tomorrow
- bake bread Friday
- take pictures in my amauti
- watch the wrap dvds for my new wrap so I can use it better
- cut the boy's hair
- should I keep going?????
- what am I doing on the computer?
26 August 2009
14 Steps Behind
Ever have one of those days, weeks, months??? Where you seem to be 14 steps behind and can't catch up?? That's me right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment