The boy is smiling different these days. He says "cheese" but it almost is a look of pain rather than pure joy and happiness!! He is changing and getting older in the face. I posted the bathtub series. He wanted his picture taken and then he wanted multiple ones of him and the blue container he had! Kind of like the rope he was toting the other day!!!
The girl was her beautiful self and all smiles. I did get a video of her giggling a bit but have yet to figure out uploading it. I was changing her yesterday and making monkey noises and she just let out giggling! As soon as I called Daddy to come look she wouldn't do it! Cheeky monkey!
And then there are some fuzzy ones of me in my new wrap with the girl! She loves it!
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment