02 August 2009

Long Weekend

Or at least that's what I've been told it is. These days I rarely look at the calendar, nor keep track of the days, they all blend together. I guess it's a benefit of being "retired"! hee hee

Today the heat wave finally was breaking and then the power went out as I was making supper so I had to cook on the BBQ. For the first time this year we were also able to eat outside! It was really nice.

The girl was chillin' with Dad.





The boy and Daisy love to play tug o war with the rope!



My not so little guy.



The boy kept hiding in the empty pool and the dog willingly followed! Here he is trying to shove the rope down the dog's throat!!



One of our growing girls!!! She's getting so playful now, it's hilarious to watch. The boy runs and she gets him from behind! She chases and catches the rope, she sits in the sandbox with him and chews on all his toys!

No comments: